We invite you and your support partner to come along to this informal information session, run by parents with firsthand experience in the care and raising of multiples. NMBC is a not-for-profit organisation that provides advice and support for families with multiples. These sessions are FREE and cover a range of topics including:
- preparing for the arrival of your multiples
- what equipment you will (and won’t) need,
- the local support and resources available
- feeding and routines for multiples
- tips for getting out and about.
Come along and enjoy some friendly conversation from those who know!
2022 EXPECTANCY CLASS DATES:
Sessions are online, via MS Teams
- Monday, 10th October @ 7.30pm
- Tuesday, 15th November @ 7.30pm
- Bookings/Info: email@example.com