NMBC encourages all age-based catch ups to occur in large outdoor spaces. All catch ups will be run in accordance with NSW government guidelines.
- All events will be advertised on the NMBC Facebook page. You must RSVP to event through the event invite or via the email address supplied in the newsletter to ensure that we can monitor attendance numbers.
- Age based catch up coordinators or a member from the NMBC board must attend the event.
- Please stay home if you or your children are unwell or displaying symptoms of a respiratory illness. This includes (but not restricted to) fevers, runny noses, sore throats and coughs. Think to yourself “if my children would be sent home from day care, they are unable to attend a NMBC organised event”.
- If you attend a NMBC event and become unwell after a attending a NMBC event please ensure you follow NSW health guidelines regarding testing. While awaiting results of testing please make contact with a NMBC board member. This information will remain confidential but will allow us to ensure that other events can be postponed until results are known.
- Where reasonably practical, ensure parents and care givers attending NMBC events always maintain 1.5 metres physical distancing. If setting up a picnic or using seating at parks please observe and carry out social distancing.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided to age-based coordinators. Please use as you arrive at event and as required and at your departure. This includes children attending NMBC events.
- No shared picnics to occur. Please BYO own pen for signing event register, water bottles, baby wipes/nappies and sunscreen etc.
- All attendees (including grandparents) must complete the NMBC event register. Your age-based coordinator or NMBC board member will have this folder available at all catch ups. This information will be kept securely and if necessary, passed onto NSW health officials if NMBC are contacted in relation to contact tracing.
- NMBC encourages all event attendees to download and activate the Australian government COVID safe app.
Full NSW guidelines and information regarding testing clinics can be found via the NSW government website.